środa, 15 czerwca 2016

Triptych - canvas

Hello everyone,

Today is a day of my inspiration. I've prepered for you canvas, a little different than usual.
These are three canvases :) as a triptych.
I did them a little in te style of vintage and some industrial-style too.
I hope that you will enjoy.
Welcome to the photos and 3 video tutorials, one for each of the canvas .

Witajcie.

Dziś dzień mojej inspiracji. Przygotowałam dla Was blejtram, 
a właściwie trzy blejtramy o spójnej tematyce. Taki tryptyk :).
Wykonałam je trochę w stylu vintage i trochę industrialnym. 


Zapraszam na zdjęcia i 3 video tutoriale (każdy blejtram ma swój tutorial).

 Let's get started  / Zaczynajmy  :)

 Photos  /  Zdjęcia...









 3 video tutorials  /  3 video tutoriale...












Thank you :) / Dziękuję :)



1 komentarz:

  1. AMAZING!!! I can't wait to watch the videos - thank you so much for making and sharing them! <3

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Popularne posty