sobota, 20 lutego 2016

“WISHING SPIRITS” ON YOUR STUDY

Make your dreary study table liven up with this “Wishing Spirits Stationery Holder”. I called it ‘wishing’ because not only its contents (Pen / Pencil, stationery items) strengthen you with knowledge and power and hence can make your wishes come true, but its construction also makes it and your study area look like a arty and ingenious world.

Below I am giving you a brief tutorial on how to make this creative stationery holder-

A. I procured a basic MDF pen holder – the simpler the construction the better. Because it would then give you a clean canvas to show your creativity


 B. On the pen holder, I applied guesso liberally
 C. I then applied modeling paste and used various stencils (mostly in mechanical and geometrical shapes) to heighten the fact that it is a “stationery holder”
 D. On the side panels I have applied crackle paint. Then I have applied Black Guesso on the holder (forgot to take pic).

E. Post that I liberally used color sprays, mica powder, silk acrylic paint, to create a range of colors as per my imagination.
F. Lastly, I used embellishments like lock and key (to heighten the power that can be unlocked by using the contents of this “stationery holder”, chains,beads, message and a feather to heighten the power of this small piece of your study table.








I hope you liked my creation and got inspired
Have A Nice Day!!!


16 komentarzy:

  1. It is gorgeous Shalini!!! 😍😍

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. super!!!!I like very much!!!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Super like for your mixed media...only if video was there it will help more to see how to use different medium n colours...hope to see in future..thanks for inspiring.. Love to see your work.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Super like for your mixed media...only if video was there it will help more to see how to use different medium n colours...hope to see in future..thanks for inspiring.. Love to see your work.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. So cool :) I love it Yasmina! Very creative holder :) Looks interesting!!!! I love navy blueeeeee!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Оооооо. Это что то просто не вероятное. Очень хотелось бы посмотреть подробнее как такая красота сделана. Спасибо)))

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Popularne posty